Thursday, October 14, 2021

Fa(BOO)lous Freshly Made Halloween

Happy....Thursday?  I had to really think about what day it was!  Between it being a school conference week and having a sick kiddo at home, this week has been a blur.  The good news is that it really is Thursday, which means tomorrow is finally Friday!

If you've been following me for sometime, you may know that I am an early riser.  My early morning hours are spent working out and getting in a little stamp time before I head into whatever the work day may bring me.  I was super excited for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch to guide me through my craft session this morning!

Halloween is quickly approaching and I've been working on some fun special request cards this week.  The Cute Halloween Suite has been well loved by me this year.  I love all of the adorable images in the Cute Halloween DSP and was happy to fussy cut some of the images that don't coordinate with the Halloween Punch.

Aren't these little skeleton heads just so cute?  I love all of their facial expressions!  I fussy cut a few to go along with the circles of the sketch, as well as a few little tombstones.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white on Pumpkin Pie and, you guess it, fussy cut for that perfect placement!  A few Pumpkin Pie Cute Star Sequins brough everything together.

Did you notice the fun stamped edges?  I finally inked up the Natural Textures host stamp set.  Why did I wait so long to do this?!?!  I love the brick pattern!


I hope you all have a Fa(BOO)lous day!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. I love the patterned border! Perfect frames those delightful skeletons! Cute as can be! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Halloween card! Love all of those different elements! Perfectly spooky! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete