Friday, October 1, 2021

Beautiful Detailed Pumpkins ~ #TGIFC336

Welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge.  Aren't these colors just beautiful?


I recently added the Pretty Pumpkins bundle to my collection and thought it would be fun to try out with some non-traditional pumpkin colors.

I die cut a beautiful Blackberry Bliss pumpkin and heat embossed the leafy pumpkin in black on Very Vanilla.   I dressed both pumpkins up with some gold foil leaves and added a bit of vanilla twine that I separated into single strands.
I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder and splattered it with a little Blackberry Bliss ink then layered it on a Blackberry Bliss card base. I heat embossed the Gather Together sentiment on a piece of Basic Black then fussy cut it...my favorite thing to do with sentiments these days!

A strip of Fine Art Ribbon and a few gold Sequins for Everything brought it all together for the perfect fall greeting.

I hope you will join in the fun and play along with us at TGIF Challenges this week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment