Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Forever Fern Friendship ~ #HSSCC375

It's Tuesday and time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!  I absolutely love this color combination!

I pulled out Forever Fern again to ink up in these gorgeous colors!  I cut a panel of Misty Moonlight and stamped a few of the splatter images around the edge and die-cut a couple of the larger leaves as well.

Some of the other plant images were inked up in Rich Razzleberry and Smoky Slate, then die-cut with the coordinating Forever Flourishing dies.  A Basic White circle was die-cut and stamped with some Smoky Slate leaves, then topped of with a heat embossed sentiment on a Rich Razzleberry circle.  Do you spot the little bits of bakers twine behind the sentiment circle?
A little extra texture was added to a piece of Basic White with the beautiful Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder.  Can you believe I didn't even add any embellishments?!?  That almost NEVER happens when I'm creating!

I hope you'll join along with this weeks challenge.  We always love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment