Sunday, October 10, 2021

Friends That Make You Smile ~ Monday Montage

 

Hello and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!

We interrupt this Mini Catalog season for a visit to the Annual Catalog.  I am guilty of getting so wrapped up in the Mini Catalog that I often neglect all of the beauty the Annual Catalog has to offer!
The Pattern Party DSP is probably my favorite pack of paper...EVER!  I love all of the bright and cheerful patterns on one side, but the black and white patterns on the flip side are the BEST!  I've been on a fall creativity kick the past few weeks and was drawn to the black and white leaf pattern.

In an effort to keep things simple, I die cut the large leafy image from the Forever Flourishing die from a piece of Gold Metallic Specialty Paper.  I stamped the sweet sentiment from Forever Fern in Memento, adding just a bit of black Baker's Twine behind.  A single strip of Gold Fine Art Ribbon and some gold Brushed Metallic Dots were the perfect amount of gold to bring everything together.

I love it when a card just comes together without too much thought.  And today's card was a good reminder that simple is often times so much better!

Be sure to keep on hopping and see what the rest of my Monday Montage friends have for you!  You will not be disappointed!

Happy Stamping!

Monday Montage Blog Hoppers:

No comments:

Post a Comment