Friday, October 29, 2021

Halloween Mash Up ~ #TGIFC340

We made to Friday and a faBOOlous new TGIF Challenges!  Since we have an extra Friday this month, we are mashing things up with a Mash Up Challenge.  We had to pick at least two challenges from this month to mash up and create something new...how fun is that?!?!  I went with 3 of the challenges...the sketch, the theme and the technique.
I once again inked up Cutest Halloween and fussy cut some of favorite Cute Halloween images along with a couple strips of torn DSP to go along with the sketch.  I just love this paper!
I've played around with the alcohol blending technique a bit, but not quite like this.  I colored an entire piece of vellum in shades of Basic Black, Misty Moonlight and Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends.

Next I used a Water Painter filled with rubbing alcohol to blend the shades of Stampin' Blends together, then added some drops and splatters to create a spooktabulous background!
This is such a fun technique, but one that I need some more practice on for sure!

I hope you will join us and share your own Mash Up creation!

Here's to a happy Friday and a Happy Halloween weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment