Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Pretty Pumpkin Friends ~ #HSSSC374

Hi friends and welcome to another fabulous Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!
Hands Stamped Sentiments #374


I always love a good sketch to play along with and this is one that I will be using again for sure!  This is a great way to use some different colors and/or patterns of DSP!
I am in full on FALL mode and still loving the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle.  I pulled out the Beauty of the Earth DSP and brought in colors from the one of the beautiful patterns.
I cut a strip of DSP and added two smaller strips of Merry Merlot.  Since the DSP has a white background, I decided on Basic White and Cinnamon Cider for the two layers of the card front.  I always love all of the textures of fall, so bringing in the Bark 3D and Painted Texture 3D embossing folders for the perfect amount of texture.
I stamped the beautiful leafy pumpkin in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and tucked some Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso leaves and twigs behind it.  
The sentiment was stamped in Merry Merlot on Crumb Cake, the fussy cut...of course!  A few golden Brushed Metallic Dots gave just the right amount of shimmery  shine.

I hope you'll join us and play along with this weeks sketch!  I can't wait to see all of your amazing creations!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous... making me regret that I don't have that pumpkin set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great card ~ I love what you did with this sketch ~ the fussy cutting is SO perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete