Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Meadow of Fall Flowers

Happy September friends!  It's beginning to feel a bit like fall around here.  The evenings and mornings are cool, but the afternoons are still sunny and warm.  I am all about summer, but I love this transition into fall.

The Harvest Meadow suit is one of my favorites in the latest Mini Catalog. I love everything about it!  

I can almost feel fall in these beautiful Harvest Meadow DSP patterns.  They are so warm and inviting!  And don't you just love it when the DSP can totally steal the show?!?!  All this beautiful paper needed was just a beautiful sentiment stamped.

I die-cut each of the floral images in different patterns and arranged them on a couple more beautiful patterns.  This is such a great way to showcase your favorite pack of DSP!

All these pretty flowers needed were a sentiment, a little bow and a bit of bling.  I always love how a simple card can come together and turn out so beautifully!  This sentiment just warms my heart and I hope it does the same for who ever this card gets sent out to.

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of fall in your area and falling back into routine after the summer.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: