Tuesday, September 21, 2021

If Friends Were Pumpkins ~ #HSSIC373

Happy Tuesday friends!  Fall is in the air and this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge has all of the fall feels!
I just got the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle and was so excited to use it!  I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.  Inspired by the colors and pumpkins in the Inspiration Collage, I made quick work of putting this card together.
I created a shiplap background and added a couple of the pretty die cut pumpkins, as well as a pretty stamped and die cut pumpkin.  I stamped and fussy cut the beautiful sentiment in Coastal Cabana, then popped it up with a few Dimensionals.  A few Holiday Rhinestones were the finishing touch.

Sorry for the short and sweet post today.  It's been a week already and it's only Tuesday...this back to school stuff is kicking my tail!  I hope to be back later this week with more projects to share.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment