Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Delicate and Colorful Dahlias ~ #HSSCC372

It's the first day of school here this Tuesday and the official end of summer break.  The first day of fall isn't quite here yet, but we are feeling all the warmth of fall with this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #372!

Our season's have been a bit wacky this year, which pushed back the growing season for a lot of my flowers.  Several of my summer flowers are just starting to bloom, including my favorite dahlias.  I love having their beautiful blooms scattered around my yard right now and helping to inspired todays card.

I inked up the beautiful Delicate Dahlias blooms in shades of Petal Pink, Merry Merlot and Cinnamon Cider.  I used a Sponge Dauber to add some two-toned color to each flower before stamping them on a piece of Basic White.

I stamped two extra blooms, fussy cut them and popped them up with some Dimensionals.  A few strips of Merry Merlot and Cinnamon Cider paper, a simple white twin bow and a few Artistry Blooms Sequins were added for just the perfect pop of extra color. And we can't forget the heat embossed sentiment!

I absolutely LOVE this color combination and will be using it again for more fall creations!  I can't wait to see what you all create with these colors as well!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment