Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sketchy Control Freaks ~ Controls Freaks Blog Hop

 

Hello and welcome to Septembers Control Freaks Blog Hop!  You may have arrive here from Melissa Davies of Rubber Funatics or you may just be starting.  Either way, make sure you hop your way all the way through!
This month we have a fun sketch that we are all playing along with.  It is so much fun seeing all of the different creations with the same sketch!


Fall is here and I am loving all of the rich fall colors that are all around!  I was drawn to the Harvest Meadow suite again for my first card.  I love the Harvest Meadow DSP and I broke out the Cork DSP for the first time too.  This paper is AMAZING!
I colored the cone flowers in shades of Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze, which were actually inspired by some Mums that I just recently planted.  I used the Diamond Weave Ribbon as part of the sketch, weaving some Linen Thread through the diamonds for a pretty added touch.   The Happy Birthday sentiment from Peaceful Moments was heat embossed on Cajun Craze and die cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies.  This card will certainly make for a wonderFALL birthday card!

With fall comes the excitement of Halloween and the fun of creating cute Halloween cards!  The Cute Halloween DSP is so stinking cute and perfect for some adorable Halloween cards for the littles.  I love the cute little bats and fussy cut a few to incorporate into the sketch.
I layered up some fun patterns of DSP and added a heat embossed sentiment from the Cutest Halloween stamp set.  A few of the Cute Stars were added and this card is ready to send out next month!

Next up on the hop is my friend Wendy Weixler of Wickedly Wonderful Creations.  You're going to love what she has to share with you today!
Happy Stamping!

Harvest Meadow Card Products:


Cute Halloween Card Products:

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your projects Bree! Beautiful and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the love them both, but my fave is the Harvest Meadow. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete