Friday, September 24, 2021

Cute Halloween Critters ~ #GDP310

Hooray!  We made it to Friday!  
It has been another insanely crazy week at work and stamping has kept me calm in the mornings.  This weeks Global Design Project Sketch Challenge was just what I needed to start my day today!
I've been working on a few Halloween cards and have been having so much fun fussy cutting the cute little ghosts and goblins from the Cute Halloween DSP.
These cuties were perfect for this weeks sketch!  I paired them up with some Halloween stripes and polkadots, also from the Cute Halloween DSP.
My sentiment was, once again, heat embossed in white on black and fussy cut for that perfect placement.
A little bit of Black & White Gingham Ribbon and a few Cute Stars Sequins were the final touch.  So cute!!!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I have a busy weekend ahead of me, but I am certainly looking forward to a break from the craziness of the work week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment