Thursday, September 9, 2021

Peachy Birthday Wishes

Hello friends and happy Thursday!  I am so happy to be one day away from Friday, but I could also use an extra work day to catch up this week.  It has been a crazy start to the school year!  Thank goodness for some creative therapy with this weeks CASE the Designer at Global Design Project.  It was just what I needed!
Peaches are finally ripe enough to pick around here, which inspired me to give some love to the Sweet as a Peach bundle!
I decided to CASE Wilma de Korte's layout using the You're a Peach DSP.  The Balmy Blue stripes make me happy!  I added a strip of the juicy peach pattern of DSP across the middle and topped it off with a sweet peach and Happy Birthday sentiment.
A white twine bow was tucked behind the peach and a few little white die-cut flowers were added for good measure.  Kind of a clean and simple card...I'm loving it!

Even though it has been a super busy week at work, I am happy to report I am back to my early morning, pre-work stamping routine.  I love starting my days this way!  Now if I could just find more time to squeeze in some evening stamp time too...I'll have to work on that!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment