Sunday, September 12, 2021

Happiest Colorful Birthday Wishes

 

Hello and welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We are back and can't wait to share our latest creations with you this week!

Last week was our first week back to school and it was a doozy!  The kids all did great and it is SO good to have them back in person!  But...behind the scenes, it was exhausting.  Cheers to a new week and a fresh start. 

What's the best way to kick off a new week?!?!  How about a birthday card FULL of fun colors and patterns?!?
The Pattern Party DSP is my absolute favorite!  I am all about black and white patterned paper, but when you add LOADS of fun color on the flip side, my heart just bursts with happiness!  
I love anything with black and white stripes, so of course I choose that pattern for the background.  Then I layered some 1" strips of the different bright and cheerful patterns.  
I stamped the birthday greeting from Happiest of Birthdays in Memento on Basic White, then fussy cut around the outer edges.  I popped the sentiment up on a few Dimensionals, added a bit of ribbon, twine and Matte Black Dots and this card was done!  Once again, some fun DSP totally made the card!

Thanks for hopping along with us!  I hope your week is off to a great start and you find some time to stamp this week!

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment