Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hand-Penned Friendship

Hello friends and welcome to the latest Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We are back on track after a short break and ready to share some crafty fun with all of you!

Between being back to work, my hubby being gone on wildfires and running kiddos all around, my creativity has been shot the past few weeks!  I am so grateful for the creators over at the Crafty Carrot Collective for sharing their amazing talent and inspiration.  This past month they have shared a free program with the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set.  This is a stamp set that I haven't created with much, but this month has helped me to find a new love for this stamp set!
I loved these fall colors in this pattern of the Hand-Penned Petals DSP!  Krista of Stampin' Dolce created an adorable box using this same pattern of DSP and added a fun tag for the inside.  Since I was too lazy to make a box at the moment, I made this card instead and love how it turned out! 
I stamped a section of the large flower on the tag and added a few of the little budding flowers as well.  I love the scripty font of some of the words in Biggest Wish and thought the Hello Friend words would be perfect for this card!  They were heat embossed on Cinnamon Cider and fussy cut for just the right placement.  
Ribbons from Flowers for Every Season and Diamond Weave topped the tag off with just a bit of white twine.  I tucked a detailed Basic Black die-cut flower behind the tag.  I love this bit of boldness!

My hubby just got called out on another fire, so my brain is a little scattered at the moment!  I will add a few more updates and supplies tomorrow...and make sure this post doesn't sound too crazy.  My brain is moving a million miles an hour trying to make sure I have everything taken care of for the week.

Happy Stamping!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment