Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Seashells and Friends

Hello friends!  It's been a bit since I last posted here...I was enjoying my last week of summer break!  My school year started today, which I was not ready for, but it did feel good to be back in my regular routine.  

I usually try to stamp a bit each morning before heading in to work and this weeks Global Design Project Color Challenge was just what I needed to get back in my groove!

 

These soft colors had me dreaming of morning walks at the beach, collecting seashells.  I inked up Friends Are Like Seashells and added a Sailing Home lighthouse to complete the beach scene.

A soft Balmy Blue background was brushed on Basic White with the Blending Brushes, as well as a few Balmy Blue bubbles and some Pear Pizzazz seaweed.  The lighthouse and shells were layered with a few Artistry Blooms Sequins tucked in for just the right amount of bling.  The sentiment was simple stamped...no heat embossing, fussy cutting or die cutting...who am I?!?! 

I layered this pretty beach scene on top of the light wood-grain In Good Taste DSP, then added it to a Basic White card base.  I love the clean, fresh air feel!

It was good to be back to work and see all of my co-workers, but I am exhausted!  Trading my summer yard work for mental work is a big change that my brain needs to adjust to again.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment