Friday, August 20, 2021

Holly Jolly Santa ~ #TGIFC330

 Happy holly jolly Friday and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges.  

This week we are pulling inspiration from the Mini Catalog.  I just received a small box of new goodies, which included the Be Jolly stamp set.  This stamp set was just what I needed...a little color therapy!

These images are so cute and jolly and SO MUCH fun to color with Stampin' Blends! I had a mess of colors on my desk...Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight....cheerful Christmas colors for sure!  Each image was fussy cut then arranged around a holly jolly sentiment from Christmas to Remember

The Brights and Subtles DSP packs provided the perfect background for a fun holiday scene.  All that was left were a few Stitched Stars to make it even more merry and bright!

If you love coloring as much as I do, this is a stamp set you are going to want to add to your collection for sure!  

I hope your weekend plans include some stamping time so you can play along with us this week.

Happy Stamping!
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment