Sunday, August 8, 2021

Life is Better with Dahlias ~ Monday Montage

 

Hello and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Hop along with this talented group of stampers and be filled with inspiration!

If you've been following along with me for a while, you know that I love flowers, especially dahlias.  I've been on the Oregon coast for the past week, but will be headed home on Tuesday and I can't wait to see my dahlias.  They were just beginning to bloom before we left, so I'm hoping my garden will be full of beautiful blooms when we get home.  

While I wait to see what my garden looks like at home, I will share some beautifully stamped dahlias from the beach.  I fell in love with Delicate Dahlias as soon as I saw it in the Sale-A-Bration catalog!

I stamped the dahlias in shades of Polished Pink, Petal Pink, Pale Papaya and So Saffron, with a few Old Olive leaves tucked in.  I stamped a single Calypso Coral dahlia, which I fussy cut and popped up in the middle of the card.  
A dear friend of mine is also a fellow flower lover and will be celebrating her wedding anniversary soon.  Her sweet husband asked that I made her a card that he could give to her on their special day.  The sentiment from Peekaboo Farm was the perfect addition for this special occasion card.  And I can't forget a few of my favorite Artistry Blooms sequins.

Next up is my crafty friend Cathy!  Just click on the NEXT button to see what she has for us.  Or if you like to hop backwards, click on the BACK button to visit my BFF Wendy!

We still have one more day at the beach and it is supposed to be beautiful!  It has been a wonderful trip and I can't wait to come back for Thanksgiving!  After this trip, I think my hubby and I are rethinking our retirement plans...a beach house may be in our feature rather than an RV!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment