Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Hand-Penned Thanks ~ #HSSSC371

Hello and happy Tuesday!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!
Today I am grateful for this sketch challenge and inspiration from this months Crafty Carrot Collective Hand-Penned Petals program.  My creative mojo has been lacking since going back to work last week.  It's always an adjustment and it never gets easier.  Thank goodness for inspiration all around us!
I pulled inspiration from the amazing project Cindy Schuster created over at Crafty Carrot and brought it in to this sketch.  Cindy created a background using one of the floral stamps from Hand-Penned Petals.
I created a very similar background, but on a smaller piece of card stock to go along with the sketch.  A little extra color was added to the Pale Papaya die-cut circle with the Blending Brush and Pale Papaya ink pad.  A slightly larger circle was die-cut from vellum to soften the Pale Papaya. 
I die-cut the delicate bundle of flowers, then cut it in half so more stuck out from behind the ribbon and sentiment.  I love the boldness of the Matte Black Dots...they helped to bring the card all together!  And this ribbon.  It may be part of the Cute Halloween Suite, but I am going to use it for EVERYTHING!  I love me some cute Gingham Ribbon!

I'm usually a little intimidated by the two-step stamps, but there is no stress with this set!  There is no precise lining up with the second step...I love this!

I hope you today's sketch helps give you the inspiration you need to create today!

Happy Stamping!
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment