Friday, October 9, 2020

Tasteful Touches Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday friends!
I had grand plans of sharing this post at the beginning of the week, as this was one of the cards I made in honor of World Card Making Day.  BUT....as you can tell, that didn't happen!  Life goes on, right?!?!
This card was a special request from one of my long time customers.  Her niece is turning 30 this month and she wanted a special card for her.  I love getting special requests!
My friend requested purple flowers for her niece's card and the beautiful flower from the Tasteful Touches stamp set was just perfect for a fall flower birthday card.  I stamped two flowers in Memento then colored them with Blackberry Bliss and a little touch of Mango Melody.  I fussy cut the flowers, layering them with a few In Good Taste Elements and a Tasteful Label stitched sunburst peeking out.  Any special request card requires a special sentiment as well.  Peaceful Moments is my latest go-to for beautiful birthday sentiments!
Don't you just love the textures in the In Good Taste DSP?  This is one of my favorite packages of Designer Series Paper!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, In Good Taste DSP
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody
Stamp Sets ~ Tasteful Touches, Peaceful Moments
Other Supplies ~ In Good Taste Elements, Tasteful Labels

While I admit my laziness in blog posting, I am good about keeping up with my scheduled posts throughout each month.  Check back soon for the upcoming Monday Montage Blog Hop!  And who knows...I may even surprise you with another post over the weekend.

Have a FANTASTIC Friday!

Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I'm sure the birthday girl will love it. Everything is just perfectly coordinated.

    ReplyDelete