Sunday, October 11, 2020

Christmas with my Gnomies ~ Monday Montage



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!
We had a wet and windy weekend, which meant LOTS of time in my craft room!  I spent most of the day on Saturday creating Halloween cards for a special order, so I was ready to switch gears to Christmas.  I felt like a little color therapy was in order, so Gnome for the Holidays was the perfect set!
Their little gnome tree home is super cute and festive with the little Christmas lights.  I kept this first card pretty simple.  Just the tree house and a couple of {fussy cut} gnomes and a quick heat embossed sentiment.  The Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder went together perfectly with the tree house! I used a rainbow of Stampin' Blends to color Mr. and Mrs. Gnome and their little home.

For my next card, I brought in the adorable Trimming the Town DSP.  This is my favorite DSP in the 2020 Mini Catalog!  Again I fussy cut the gnomes, but just their faces this time.  I added some fun frames for each one using the scalloped stitched circle in from the Little Treat Box Dies.  I love to fussy cut, but skills were not quite good enough to cut the little shapes at the end of each gnome hat, but the All the Trimmings Embellishments fixed that problem!  I added a few Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments and a heat embossed sentiment to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



1 comment: