Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Flourishing Fall Thank You ~ #HSSCC351

Happy Tuesday stampers!  I don't know about you, but my Monday flew by...and I'm not complaining!  I'm happy it's Tuesday and time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  I just love these warm colors...perfect for fall!

I have been using Forever Fern for just about every occasion lately, so why not a thank you card too?  These colors are a little different than those used in the Forever Greenery Suite, but I think you could use just about any color with these beautiful images!

I created my own patterned paper, stamping some of the different leaves and seed pods in the various colors of tis challenge, then stamped a few to cut out with the coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies.  

I added a Gold Hoop Embellishment for the tiniest bit of bling and a pretty Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon.  The card was finished off with a simple Thank You sentiment from Beautiful Autumn, cutting it out with my favorite Tasteful Labels Dies. 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Bumblebee, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Sets ~ Forever Fern, Beautiful Autumn
Other Supplies ~ Subtle Embossing Folder, Forever Flourishing Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon, Gold Hoop Embellishment

I hope you will join in and create along with us in the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  We always love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment