Sunday, October 25, 2020

Happy Haunting ~ Monday Montage



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

EEEK!  Halloween is now officially less than a week away!  Halloween is usually one of my favorite holidays to decorate and create for, but I just haven't been able to muster up much holiday spirit this year.  But, after getting a costume all lined up for my youngest and myself and making some quiet Halloween plans with some close friends, I'm feeling a bit more of that Halloween spirt!
Stampin' Up! had some really cute Halloween/Fall DSP a few years ago that had some Bermuda Bay mixed in with some of the more traditional Halloween colors and it was my FAVORITE!  I inked up the spider web from Banner Year in some of those fun colors and added a few Stitched Shape circles in the same colors.  

And since every spider web needs a creepy, crawly spider, I added this cute little guy from the Little Treat Box Dies.  I love the detail that this spider has!  I pulled some of the silver from the Misty Moonlight/silver Bakers Twine to give the spider a little something to climb down.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Banner Year
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Dies, Little Treat Box Dies, White Embossing Powder, Misty Moonlight/silver Baker's Twine

Are you ready for Halloween?!?  What are your plans for this year? Whatever you may be doing, I hope it is happy and safe!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment