Monday, October 19, 2020

Forever Grateful ~ Control Freaks Blog Hop

Welcome to an all new Control Freaks Blog Hop!  This month we are showing and sharing our gratitude with all of you.
You may just be joining the hop or you may have gotten here from Swimming With Stamps by Tami Hewlett.  She is such an inspiration and her project was beautiful!

I have made several cards with the beautiful Gilded Autumn Suite and I am sure I will make several more before the season is over.  I absolutely LOVE the warm fall colors in the nature inspired Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP.  The bits of copper and gold foil are beautiful and the coordinating Autumn Punch Pack make it even better!
I stamped the gold and copper leaves in acorns in shades of Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Mint Macaron before punching them out.  These cute little fall pieces were the perfect addition to the beautiful sentiment and tiny falling leaves.
I wrapped this card up with some of the Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon, Linen Thread and a cute little Acorn Trinket.  This heartfelt creation will be sent off soon to a dear friend!

Next up is a card I created for my upcoming card class next month.  I paired up the Autumn Greetings Bundle with the Plaid Tidings DSP for a card full of thanks and gratefulness!
I stamped the large floral image from Autumn Greeting tone on tone in Crumb Cake, then added some festive die-cut pumpkins and wheat ears to coordinate with pretty colors in the Plaid Tidings DSP.  A little bit of texture was added to the cardbase with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and just a little bling from the Gilded Gems.  The sentiment was stamped in Pretty Peacock on Whisper White...I love how the sentiment stands out!

The hop doesn't stop here!  Next up is the marvelously talented Melissa Davies of Rubber FUNatics.  You don't want to  miss what she has to share this month!  Thanks for hopping with us! We are forever grateful for all of you!


Happy Stamping!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment