Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Spooky Corners

I can not remember the last time I came home from work and had time to make a card!  My hubby is on vacation right now and has been awesome about helping out with things around the house, leaving a lot less for me to have to worry about in the afternoons/evenings.  I think I'll keep him!

Since it was Wednesday, I had to check out the latest Freshly Made Sketches card sketch and this weeks did not disappoint!  

I still have a few Halloween cards to make so I pulled out the Festive Corners stamp set and got to work.  I love the spider web!  I created a fun little spider web frame for the SPOOKY sentiment and added a couple shimmery spiders.

These spooky spiders and webs were layered on a piece of Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder, then layered on the beautiful spider-webby piece of Magic in This Night DSP.  I love the simplicity of the black and white!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (retired)
Ink ~ Memento, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Festive Corners
Other Supplies ~ Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder, Little Treat Box Dies

It is conference-week for my kiddos, which means no school on Thursday or Friday.  I am looking forward to taking Friday off and hopefully doing something fun with them before my hubby and the twins head out for deer camp. 

Happy Stamping! 






4 comments:

  1. What a spooktacular card Bree! You've really worked this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the embossed images! That DSP is the perfect backdrop! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun & spooky card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great Halloween card! I just love that background and those fun spiders and webs! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete