Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Forever Fern Christmas ~ HSSSC#350

Happy Tuesday stampin' friends!  We are {almost} already halfway through the month...I can't believe it!  This Tuesday brings an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge and it's a fun tall and skinny card.  I hope you'll join along in the fun with us!

I recently purchased the Forever Greenery Suite and have had a Christmas card in mind ever since I received it.  Today's sketch was the perfect opportunity!

I stamped a few random leaves in Shaded Spruce on a strip of Whisper White.  I then layered these on top of a piece of Shaded Spruce, on top of a Real Red card base.  The Gold Hoop Embellishments went along perfectly with the sketch!  I added a few sprigs of greenery and some cheerful red behind the hoop, then added some stamped and die cut leaves and "berries" in shades of Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock and Real Red. 

I finished the card off with some of the gold Forever Greenery Trim and a heat embossed {and fussy cut} sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
Ink ~ VersaMark, Real Red, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce
Stamp Sets ~ Forever Fern, Perfectly Plaid
Other Supplies ~ Gold Hoops Embellishments, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, Forever Flourishing Dies, White Embossing Powder

Can I let you in on a little secret?!?  This is my first tall and skinny card!  I've seen so many fun cards made in this format, so I'm not sure what took me so long to jump in.  I love how cute these are and are perfect for little stocking stuffer cards!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments: