Sunday, January 20, 2019

Eat the Cake ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back once again another fabulous hop for you to enjoy!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all!

I'm STILL creating birthday cards!  The good news is that I'm actually sending them out to family and friends.  And the even better news is that I still have so many more to create, which means a lot more stamping time for me!


Today I have some simple, yet colorful cards to share with you using the fantastic new Amazing Life stamp set, which can be found in the Occasions Catalog.  This set bundles up with the AMAZING Rectangle Stitched Framelits...so COOL!
 I'm normally not a pink and purple kind of gal, but I Flirty Flamingo and Highland Heather got me!  I love these colors paired together and blending them together for a fun ombre cake was so much fun!
And since I NEVER have enough guy friendly cards on hand, after a quick change of colors, I had a card suitable for a great guy!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Amazing Life
Other Supplies ~ Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, Iridescent Sequins, Whisper White Bakers Twine

Sometimes adding some color to a simple stamped image is all you need!  But I can't leave it THAT simple...I always have to add a little bling and texture.  One of these days I might get the hang of simple stamping...maybe!


Next stop on the hop is my friend Cathy...I always love all of her awesome creations! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on backwards to the amazingly talented Amy...her stamping style is amazing!  I can't wait to see all of my Monday Montage friends at OnStage in just a little over a week!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/01/20/mondaymontage131/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/01/20/mondaymontage131/


1 comment: