Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Just Fur You

Hello stampin' friends!  I have managed to survive my first few days back at work after being off for two weeks.  It's never easy coming back, but it is nice to get back in to a routine.  But I don't lie...I'm counting the days until Spring Break!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE my doggies!  So you can imagine just how happy I was to see the adorable new doggie stamp set and coordinating punch!  The sweet pup reminds me of our lab that we lost a couple months ago, which is one of the main reasons I love this bundle so much.  I am working on a little scrapbook page for my boys in memory of our sweet boy, Koda.  
This cute card is going out to a sweet boy who lost his pup over Winter Break.  I am hopeful that it will bring a little smile to his sweet face!
Supplie Used: 
Paper ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ Happy Tails
Other Supplies ~ Dog Builder Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Pinewood Planks EF, Polka Dot Basics EF

Aren't the little paw prints and bones the cutest?!?  And I love the dog house.  This cute little doggie reminds me of my BFF's dog, Juniper.  The scruffy hair and little spots are just about in the exact same spots...too cute!  Now if we can just get some more dog stamps that look like my other pups!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I still have lots more to share from my creating over break, so be sure to check back again soon!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment