Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sprinkled With Love

Can you believe it's almost the end of January?!?!  Valentine's Day is quickly sneaking up on us...are you ready?  Hand Stamped Sentiments has a fun inspiration challenge for you this week to get the creativity going and your Valentine's in the mail.

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for.  Filling a space with nothing but love just makes my heart happy.  Know what else makes my heart happy?  CUPCAKES!  The cupcakes in our inspiration photo had me turning to the cute Hello Cupcake stamp set that you can earn for
FREE during Sale-A-Bration.  The sprinkles and cupcake toppers are just too cute!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Ink ~ Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Hello Cupcake
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Iridescent Sequins, White Embossing Powder

I piled on the frosting and topped it off with a tiny little heart, then paired the cupcake up with the All My Love DSP.   This creation has me craving cupcakes now!  

The HSS Design Team can't wait to see what you are inspired to create this week!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment