Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Desert Colors ~ HSSCC#306

The Hand Stamped Sentiments design team is back with an all new color challenge for all of you to play along with.  I absolutely love these colors together and can't wait to see what everyone creates with it!

Stampin' Up! has a big win in my book for the amazing new Flowering Desert stamp set. Cacti seem to be popping up all over in the world of home decor and I LOVE them!  This color challenge had me reaching for this beautiful new stamp set as well as First Frost.  I am so excited this stamp set will carry over to the Annual Catalog!  Sometimes the least unexpected stamp sets pair up so well together.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Ink ~ Mossy Meadow, Fresh Fig, Petal Pink
Stamp Sets ~ First Frost, Flowering Desert, *
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Frosted Bouquet Framelits

*I can't remember which stamp set I pulled this birthday sentiment from!  I need to go through my sets and look, but maybe you can all help me out!  Which set is this sentiment from?!?!

Do you ever pair up stamp sets that may not seem like they will work together?  Give it a try sometime!  It's a fun way to push your creativity and you'll be surprised at what you can create.

I hope your week is off to a great start!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment