Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sweet Celebration

Hello stampers!  I can't believe it is already Thursday!  Usually the short weeks drag by, but this week has flown by! I've been creating almost every day, but taking the time to sit down and blog just doesn't always happen.  After looking at the pile of finished cards on my desk this morning, I decided it was time to share this sweet and simple card using items from the How Sweet It Is suite.
I LOVE all of the bright and cheerful colors in the DSP...they are guaranteed to make anyone happy!  And did you know the Jar of Sweets Framlits coordinate with some of the DSP images?!?!  SWEET!
I stamped the cute little candy jar and created a fun shaker, similar to the one in the catalog.  The candy dies have some great texture that make them even more awesome!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, How Sweet It Is DSP
Ink ~ Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Sweetest Thing
Other Supplies ~ Jar of Sweets Framelits, Metallic Sequins

After stamping the sentiment, I discovered it was a bit too long, so I cut it up and stacked each piece.  Fun, right?!?

Did you notice my card is square?  I have the hardest time straying away from the standard size cards, but always love the end result when I make different size card!  Do you ever make cards in different sizes or shapes?

I hope you all have a great and creative day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment