Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hey Love, Happy Birthday

January has been a busy birthday month for our family and February is full of birthday's too!  I've been trying to work ahead on my birthday cards this year s I actually get them out on time to our family members.  So far so good...on the 17th day of the year. 
Our nephew is turning ONE in a few weeks and the adorable little crocodile {or is it an alligator?} from Hey Love was just right for his birthday card. I love, love, LOVE all of the images from this stamp set!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ Hey You, Amazing Life
Other Supplies ~ Old Olive Linen Thread, Oh My Starts EF, Polka Dot Basics EF, Simple Stripes EF

It was fun to cut out different pieces of embossing card stock to create the fun patchwork background for this card.  It reminded me of one of my boys' baby books they used to love.  It was a touch and feel book with different textures, much like what I created with the embossing folders!  

I'm hoping to get in some more stamping this weekend since I have a 3 day weekend.  My busy boys like to keep me busy running them all over the place, but I'm determine to set aside some time to stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment