Friday, January 11, 2019

All Geared Up for #tgifc194 Sketch Challenge

Woohoo...it's Friday!  This has felt like the longest week ever!  Coming back after two weeks off and trying to get back in the swing of things has proven to be tough, but I made it!
We're kicking off the weekend with a great new TGIF Challenges sketch.  I can't wait to see all of the fabulous creations made with this!

My dad celebrated his 65th birthday last week and the all new Classic Garage suite would be perfect for his card.  My dad loves going to our annual car show with my boys and loves the old Chevy Bel Airs.  I was so excited to find this car in the amazing Classic Garage DSP.  Fussy cutting is my jam, so I cut out every single car from one of the sheets of DSP.  Watch for more fun creations to come!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Basic Gray, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Classic Garage DSP
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Geared Up Garage
Other Supplies ~ Garage Gears Thinlits, Classic Garage Metal Elements, Layering Circles Framelits, Basic Black Bakers Twine

I love the grungy background stamp in this set.  And the Thinlits in this set are so cool, especially the gears!  I always love a good masculine set and I'm really hoping this one sticks around!

I did give this card to my dad last weekend and he loved it!  He's a pretty classic guy!

Have a fantastic weekend! 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment: