Friday, June 29, 2018

#tgifc166 Product Spotlight - All that Glitters

TGIF friends!  We made it through another week!  I wish these next few weeks would draaaaggggg on...I'm really enjoying my time off and have gotten a LOT of things done around my house and yard!  We've got some fun plans at the waterpark tomorrow, but before we get to that...it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges Product Spotlight challenge.  This week we are getting our glitter on!

I've been working on card samples for my Christmas in July class and this challenge was PERFECT for a simple, yet pretty Christmas card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Pool Party, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Love What You Do, Snowflake Sentiments
Other Supplies ~ Silver & Pool Party Silver Bakers Twine, Silver Mini Sequin Trim Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits

Is anyone else singing "Let It Go" now?!?!  That was all I could think about after I finished this card :-D

I hope you'll join along in our glittery fun this week!  

Thank you for stopping by today.  As always, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment