Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Broadway Birthday Wishes | #HSSSC292

Hello stamping friends!!  We made it through another Monday and we are on to Tuesday...and I only have 4 more days of work left before summer break :-)

Tuesday also means it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with!

I absolutely LOVE this sketch and will be using it again for sure! There are so many fun possibilities with this one!  

I still had all of the Broadway Bound suite items out on my desk, so I created another fun and cheerful card.  I said it yesterday, but I'll say it again today...these colors are amazing together!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Broadway Birthday DSP
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Broadway Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Scatted Sequins Embossing Folder, Broadway Lights Framelits

I'm not sure how I went so long without getting the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder...it's so awesome!!!

My June Paper Pumpkin kit came yesterday...hooray!!  It took all I had to leave it behind as we left for my boys' baseball game last night.  Bet you can't guess what I'll be doing tonight ;-)

Don't forget to play along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  We love to see what you are inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment