Sunday, June 17, 2018

Hooray Broadway ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

When we got our first peek at the catalog at OnStage, the Broadway Bound suite caught my eye and I knew I needed it!  As soon as June 1st rolled around, this was the first set that I added to my cart!  I love the bright colors and fun images in both the stamp set and DSP!  And have you heard?!?!?  This month's Paper Pumpkin kit will coordinate with this suite.  I can't WAIT to see what it is!
 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Lovely Lipstick, Broadway Bound DSP
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Black, Lovely Lipstick
Stamp Set ~ Broadway Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Metallic Pearls, Candle Embellishments, Broadway Lights Framelits

These colors...oh, how I LOVE them!!  Lemon Lime Twist is one of my current favorites and is so amazing with Lovely Lipstick!  Be sure to check back again tomorrow for another fun card with this suite!


Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/06/17/mondaymontage118/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/06/17/mondaymontage118/

No comments:

Post a Comment