Saturday, June 2, 2018

Simple Saturday Birthday

Happy Saturday stampin' friends!  We are in between baseball games, so we snuck home for a bite to eat and I even got in a little stamping.  I knew I would be short on time, so I keep things simple today with some fun new colors!

I think one of my favorite new colors is Granny Apple Green!  It's so bright and cheerful!  It pairs up perfectly with one of our new colors, Lovely Lipstick.  Add in a little splash of Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam and you have a great color combo!
I added just a bit of texture with a Layered Leaves embossed piece of Granny Apple Green and a little splash of Lovely Lipstick behind my Happy Birthday sentiment.  Not too much, but just enough to brighten things up a bit.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick
Ink ~ Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Stamp Set ~ Perennial Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Layerd Leaves Textured Embossing Folder

I might have time to sneak in one more card before we head back to the ballfield for Aidan and Hunter's game.  Their team is in the running for 1st place, so it should be a good one! 

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment