Monday, June 25, 2018

Merry Monday

Pinch me!  I'm in my craft room...stamping and blogging on a Monday afternoon!  Hello summer break!  I feel like a little kid again being this excited about a few weeks off for summer!  I started my day off with a great workout, some meal and snack prepping for the week and some yard work.  Now I am enjoying some time in my craft room before I hit the pool with my boys.

Did you know we only have 6 months left until Christmas?!?!  Time to get busy on my Christmas creations!  I'm finishing up my card samples for my upcoming Christmas in July class and chose Hearts Come Home as one of the stamp sets to use.  I love this set and the sentiments are so good!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ Hearts Come Home, Pocketful of Sunshine
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder, Detailed Trio Punch, Cherry Cobbler Double Stitched Ribbon

I was going to go with more traditional Christmas colors with this set, but after scrolling through Pinterest for a bit, I came across a card in gray-tones and fell in love.  The splash of Cherry Cobbler gives a festive pop of color!

My youngest is on my case telling me it's time to get to the pool.  That means it's time to clean up my mess and get the boys to the pool.  I've got an ice cold coffee and a great book to take with me...sweet summer fun!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment