Thursday, June 21, 2018

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Can you believe we have just 6 months (and a few days) until Christmas?!?!?  That's just plain crazy to even think about!  I better sit down and start thinking about Christmas gifts now because it will be here before we know it!

I am working on my Christmas in July card samples for an upcoming class this month.  This weeks Freshly Made Sketches and the annual catalog gave me just the inspiration I needed this morning to create a cheerful Christmas card!


I LOVE plaid and polka dots!  Under the Mistletoe DSP was on my must have list as soon as I saw the fun patterns in the pack.  And adding Night of Navy to traditional Christmas colors...brilliant!!!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Real Red, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Labels to Love
Other Supplies ~ Everyday Label, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Softly Falling Embossing Folder

How cute are the plaid and polka dot patterns together?!?!  I love mixing fun patterns like this...both on paper and in clothing!

The countdown to summer break continues...two more days of work and then 6 full weeks off.  Pinch me!  I am so excited for this and so is my family!  I hope to get lots of extra stamping time in over my break.

Have a terrific Thursday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment