Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Celebrate

Today is a day to CELEBRATE!!  It's the last day of school for my kiddos and summer break is officially under way.  I came home from work to find my boys and a couple of their friends having popsicles on the back porch and making plans to head to the pool tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to join them after my last day next Friday!

This weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge inspired a fun end of the year celebration card!
I pulled out my Brusho to create a colorful background...I love this stuff!  I cut out and layered a few "Celebrate" and coated them in glue with the Fine Tip Glue Pen to give it a fun, glossy look.  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Brusho
Other Supplies ~ Silver Metallic Thread, Celebrate You Thinlits, Starburst Punch, Clear Rhinestones

One thing we are NOT celebrating is the fact that one of the boys likely has Mono :-(  Not a great way to kick off summer!  I am hopeful that a few mornings of sleeping in and lots of fluids will kick it quickly and doesn't get too run down!

I hope you're having a great week!  

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment