Sunday, June 17, 2018

Best Dad Ever

Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing Dad's out there!!

My boys are so lucky to have such an amazing dad...he's their coach and their umpire when the need arises...he works hard both at work and at home...and he helps to keep this momma sane!  We are so blessed to have him!

Not only is my husband an amazing dad, but my own dad is a pretty awesome guy too!  My dad is the first man I loved, the man who taught me how to be resourceful and independent...and he is one cool grandpa too!  In addition to all of his coolness, my dad is one amazing grill-master too!  It seemed pretty fitting to create this fun Father's Day card for him, including an itty bitty burger and hot dog!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Granny Apply Green, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Real Red, Cajun Craze
Ink ~ Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Apron of Love
Other Supplies ~ Apron Builder Framelits

Believe it or not, I used bits and pieces from the Apron Builder Framelits to create the itty bitty hamburger and hot dog!  I love finding other purposes for frailest and punches to create something fun!

I'm off to get everything in order for a Father's Day breakfast for my hubby and his step dad. We will feast later this afternoon with my own dad...it will be a day long celebration of Dad's! And I am sure there will be some sort of baseball at some point in the day...because that's what we do!

Happy Father's Day and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment