Friday, October 25, 2024

Abstract Birthday Wishes

Friday's always mean an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we have an inspirational abstract image to help get your creativity flowing!  I can't wait to see what everyone is inspired to create!

I love the textured black background with white splatters, so I stared there!  I embossed a piece of Basic Black with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder and splattered it with Whisper White ink.

Pulling inspiration from the pinks and golds within the inspiration photo, I die-cut some leafy images using the Textured Floral Dies from Basic White, Petunia Pop and Gold Mercury Vellum.

I nested a few strands of Petunia Pop Boarded Ribbon with just a hint of the Gold Twisted Thread behind the die-cut leaves.
A simple Happy Birthday sentiment from Simply Said stamped in Petunia Pop on Basic White really pops against the Basic Black background.  A few gold Sparkle Gems hidden amongst the leaves add just a bit more shimmer and shine.

What inspiration will you pull from today's challenge?  Be sure to share it with us over at TGIF Challenges.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment