Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October Happenings

 Happy October!  There are lots of fun things happening at Stampin' Up! this month, so I thought I would share all of those things right here in one spot!

First up is the amazing new Starter Kit promotion! When you purchase the Starter Kit in October, you get $155 in product of YOUR choice for just $99.  You'll also get to take advantage of all of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator...20% off all future orders, early and exclusive access to new products, the opportunity to attend fun events like OnStage and so much more. And the best part...you get to be a part of my team!  Are you ready to join me on this fun and creative journey!  Sign up HERE today!

The next great deal is up to 30% of All kits from our Kits Collection.  This is the perfect time to pick up a few of our amazing kits for your crafty family and friends for Christmas.  There is a huge variety of kits, including two new ones just added today!  Find all of the kits HERE!


Where are all of my scrapbooking friends at?!?  Have you seen the new scrapbooking products?  There are so many fun new kits to help preserve some of your favorite memories!  Check out all of the new products HERE!


Aren't you excited for all of this?!?  I know I am!  

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment