Friday, October 11, 2024

Merry, Merry Reindeer Christmas

Guess what day it is?  Friday and you all know what that means...an all new TGIF Challenges.  How fun is this sketch?!?

I feel like I should have titled this Grinch Deer...there's a whole lot go green, but I'm kind of loving it!  Granny Apple Green card base with a Forever Plaid 3D embossed layer because every Christmas card needs a little plaid!

I used the Perennial Postage dies to follow along with the sketch, filling in each postage stamp square with some extra cute Reindeer Fun die cuts.  Of course the adorable deer had to be front and center with the fun jingle bell pattern of Reindeer Days DSP peeking from behind.

The wreath and gift accompanied the deer with sweet simplicity.  I stamped an extra Merry to make this a Merry, Merry Christmas card.

I hope you'll join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment