Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Sweet Days of Autumn

Welcome to our October edition of Around the World on Wednesday blog hop!  This month we have a fun sketch to play along with.  Just wait until you see all of the amazing interpretations! Whether you arrived here from the fabulous Theresa McEntee or you are just getting started, make sure you hop all the way through the line up!


I have fully embraced fall, even in my creating.  My color pallet has switched to warmer colors that feel like fall.  The adorable new Sweet Days of Autumn Designer Series Paper is perfect for fall creations.  Take a look!

I fussy cut these cute little critters and arranged them amongst a few other patterns of paper in the pack, with just a peek of Crush Curry.  A Crumb Cake card base with an extra layer of Birch Wood 3D texture gives the full fall effect!

These sweet little critters needed a sweet little sentiment.  Hello Friend from Country Birdhouse was just right!

Let's see what our friend Lori Willcox has to share with us next!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Such a sweet card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Bree. I can't believe I haven't noticed this paper!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I’ll have to check out that paper….so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little critters are very sweet - they remind me a bit of Eric Carl drawings, as does that lovely DSP. Gorgeous texture in the background too, so it all adds up to a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete