Monday, October 7, 2024

Merry Reindeer Fun

 Monday has, once again, snuck up on us way too fast! Why must the weekends go by so quickly?!?  At least this weekend was another creative weekend for me. I had my monthly card class on Friday and celebrated World Card Making Day with a friend on Saturday...so much fun!  And I even managed to get in some stamping on Sunday, just in time for another Merry Monday post!

The Reindeer Days Suite Collection is my favorite in the holiday mini catalog.  I love the adorable stamped images and the DSP is so festive and fun!

I played along with the latest Freshly Made Sketches challenge as a starting point for the card.  You can never go wrong starting with a grea656t sketch!
How cute is this sweet buck and little baby deer?!? I love this pine tree pattern of Reindeer Days DSP...the greens are so good together!  I used the Painted Trees embossing folder to add a little texture in the background and love how it turned out.  And let's talk about the Real Red & White Baker's Twine...do you all love it as much as I do?  I'm really hoping the bring back more twine like this in other colors!

Here's to a happy Monday and a fantastic week.  May your week go by quickly and your weekend drag on!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. Oh this card is total sweetness! Thanks so much for joining is at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Bree! These reindeer are so sweet. And I totally agree about the twine -- yes, to more colors! So glad to see you in the FMS gallery!

    ReplyDelete