Monday, October 14, 2024

Merry Monday Thank You

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a restful and relaxing weekend that included a little creative time.  I was able to spend quite a bit of time in my craft room this weekend, which made my creative heart very happy!

This Merry Monday brings you a wintery Thank You card, inspired by the amazing Mikaela Titheridge.  She created a beautiful card with the Winterly Tree Tops stamp set, using Basic Beige rather than Basic White for the birds.  I love how the Basic Beige softens the stamped image!
I wanted to go with a softer shade for the berries, but after coloring them in Calypso Coral, the berries looked like something totally different and maybe a bit inappropriate...so Real Red it was!

I added an extra layer of greenery behind the birds to make it a bit more festive.  The pop of red behind the birch pattern Nests of Winter DSP, along with the sentiment embossed on red give this card the warm, wintery feeling.
 
Just a hint of texture was added using the Birch Wood 3D Embossing Folder.  I think I'll be making a lot of these to send out as Christmas Thank You cards this year!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment