Monday, October 14, 2024

Otterly Adorable Cuteness

It's a Monday Montage week, so that means you get two posts today!  

There are some new Online Exclusives coming in November and today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the Otterly Amazing Bundle and coordinating Otterly Adorable DSP.

These sweet little otters were die-cut from the Designer Series Paper.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that Stampin' Up! is coordinating dies with their DSP?!?  I love fussy cutting, but having a die available makes things a bit easier!

I wrapped these sweet otters up in a Friends for Life heart die.  I love the sweet simplicity!  A little bit of greenery from Friends for Life and Otterly Amazing Dies is peeking to from the side.  Isn't this sentiment the cutest?  This would make the best anniversary card!

This suite will be available November 5th or you can purchase it now if you sign up to be a demonstrator.  Don't forget there is an awesome Join offer happening now...$155 in product for only $99!  This is a great time to join! Ask me today for more information.

Happy Stamping!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment