Friday, November 10, 2023

Happy Dance

Happy Friday stamping friends!  TGIF Challenges has an all new sketch for us to play along with this week. Who doesn't love a good sketch?!?

Today is extra happy Friday because I have the day off, which means more time to stamp! And tomorrow will be even happier because it's OnStage@Home...I've been looking forward to this virtual event all week long!

I'm sure many of you have seen pictures of the OnStage@Home gift box floating around social media.  That, along with today's sketch, was the inspiration behind my card. The Curved Occasions roller-skates went along with the fun patterns on the box so well.  And the colors are so much fun!


In-person events are always the best, but I love that we are still able to connect with demonstrators all around the world for virtual events.  I can't wait to see all they have to share with us tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment