Monday, November 13, 2023

Make It Merry

Happy Tuesday friends and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  Aren't these colors beautiful together?

It's still operation Christmas Cards in my craft room, so I inked up the wreath of trees from Wishes All Around. I alternated Berry Burst and Mossy Meadow for the trees and love how it turned out.

I stamped Whisper White snowflakes on a Pebbled Path panel than ran it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder.  I love the texture in the background.

A couple sprigs of Mossy Meadow and Berry Burst topped with a Whisper White snowflake brought just a bit more color to the card.  I pulled some strands of Pebbled Path Textured Ribbon for a soft and wispy bow.


Be sure to hop on over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog to see what the rest of the team created and be sure to play along with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Bree - I am loving this set, and it looks fabulous in our colors this week! The snowflakes on the brick texture is brilliant, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card!! The snowflake Stamped background along with the embossing is brilliant! The diecut snowflake detail with the bow ties it all together so well! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete