Monday, November 13, 2023

Merry Monday and Weekend Recap

Happy Merry Monday friends!  It's Day 13 of Martin's Mayhem #30DayChristmasCardMaking Challenge and the theme is Elfed Up.  I love all of his themes and the fun inspiration and interpretation that come from them!

I used the cute elves from the Jolly Words stamp set.  After stamping and coloring the images, I fussy cut each piece and rearranged them in a fun and festive way.  I have a newfound love for Bubble Bath, especially when paired up with Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green.  What do you think?!?

Before we jump in to a new week, I want to share a bit of a recap from this past weekend.  Many demonstrators from all over the world gathered for the OnStage@Home virtual event.  While nothing beats in person events, my heart is still full after spending time with everyone virtually.

Along with some business updates, demonstrations and stamping, some BIG news in my crafty world was finally revealed.  I am honored and beyond blessed to have been selected to be a part of the 2023 Artisan Design Team!

Once upon a time I was an Artisan Finalist, back when it was only US residents who made up the team.  There were 20 finalists and only 10 were selected.  Unfortunately, I did not make it on the team at that time, but I didn't give up on trying.  It took some time, but thanks to the amazing guidance, support and love from so many stamping friends, my dream finally came true!


            
This beautiful tin arrived before the OnStage@Home event, but I waited until the morning of the event to open it.  Along with personalized Artisan stamp, we also received a beautiful engraved clear block.  I love it and will proudly display it in my craft room!

I can't wait to create with all of the amazing Artisan Design Team members in 2024.  Hopefully some of us will have the opportunity to meet up in Houston!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I follow your blog and love all your creations! You are very talented! Enjoy your year!!

    ReplyDelete